Friday, November 21, 2008

I feel lost

Today, November 21, is the anniversary of finding out my baby boy Devyn had died inside of me. I carried him for 9 more days, and he was born on November 30, 2007. I had never felt so alone and lost in my entire life. I was pregnant again, and I began to miscarry this past Monday afternoon. I was 8+ weeks. I am shattered and heartbroken, but I must go on and pretend to the world outside that I am Ok when I am absolutely dying inside. What did I do? Who did I piss off in the scheme of the universe that my babies had to be taken from me? I am forever changed. I will never be the same. Though tears will not always be on my face, the face I have to put on for the outside world, they will be forever falling in my heart, like a waterfall ever flowing. I have so much sadness and anger at one time. It is an overwhelming state of emotions. Emotions that have become a permanent part of who I am now.

No comments: