Monday, April 4, 2011

Knowing what I've missed out on

We had your baby sister's christening. Very small gathering, immediate family and the Godparents. I realize more and more with each milestone your baby sister reaches, everything I missed out on with you. You had no christening.

The other day I responded to a post on another mama's blog about breast feeding. She was upset about some of the negative comments that others were saying about her beautiful breast fed baby boy. I wrote to support her, and wrote that I am currently, and have breast fed all of my babies. Well, not all. I should not have written the word all .I missed out on that closeness and bonding with you, because you left before it could ever happen. No baby milestones.

I love you, and you are always thought of Devyn. I hold you in my heart.

Mommie

No comments: